Stripping Guide For Beginners
A few Tips for a first time pole dancer
So your Perspex Shoes are a little tight? heres a tip to get your Clear plastic stripper shoes to fit, use a hair dryer to heat up the perspex material. The heat will help the sexy shoes to mold to the shape of your foot.
- As a first time pole dancer I would recommend that you wear Sexy Shoes with straps. Every pole dancer has a story of hitting a customer in the face with her sexy strapless shoe. If you’re having trouble pulling on stubborn, tight shoes, a little baby powder will help
- Shave with oil rather than cream—you’ll be less prone to angry red bumps.
- Keep your skin supple with Epsom salts baths, Epsom Salt Baths are amazing for aiding in toxin removal and weight loss
- Avoid body lotion! - unless you feel like turning the pole into a slippery lube tube.
- Dancers take home a lot of tips during their time of the month!
Share this post
← Older Post
Newer Post →